Friday, February 10, 2012

Showin' My Zumba Love

It's no secret.  I heart Zumba.  I just want to take this time to thank Maria and Lauren at the Derby Veteran's Community Center for all the time and effort they put into creating totally rockin' routines for us girls every six weeks.  I'm going to miss all of you guys.  Maria, Lauren, Christine, Lisa, Denise and especially Elaine.  Although I've had to miss classes for medical reasons, I've never been happy about it.  It's the awesome routines and camaraderie with all of you that have made Zumba so very special to me.  Thank you and much love to you all.  XOXOXO




1 comment:

  1. We love you too and we are going to miss you when you go down under!!

    So sad, but we hope you will keep in touch! And keep doing Zumba in Australia!

    ReplyDelete