Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is This Real?

I'm going to be living in Sydney, Australia by the end of February 2012.  That statement feels so surreal to me. My last day at Eder Brothers is Friday, February 10th.  It just doesn't seem real.  I've still got all my stuff spread all over my temporary desk.  I guess I should start bringing it home.  The moving company will be here on Tuesday and Wednesday to pack up and ship all my stuff.  Since we can't pack anything ourselves, it still doesn't seem real.  I'm still scheduling things to record on my DVR.  LOL!

When I stop to think about it, my heart gives a little flutter.  What's it going to be like to live there?  Will I fit in? Will people like me?  Will I find a job I love (I don't think ANYTHING could top Eder Brothers)?  Will I see Jim more or will it be more of the same?  What's it going to be like to NOT have a car?  I'm excited.  I'm nervous.  I still don't believe it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment