Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chinese Food

I ordered in Chinese for lunch for me and the crew.  That was a couple of hours ago.  Why do people say that half an hour after eating Chinese you are hungry again?  I'm not hungry yet.  I mean, I could eat a Frosty, but then I'd be even colder than I am now.  The thermostat is turned down to 57 degrees.  These poor guys are hot.  I don't blame them.  If I were working this hard, I'd be warm too.  I keep asking if I can help with anything, but they keep saying no.  I think I'm going to just stop asking.  I know that it's a liability issue...

So chime in on that Chinese thing.  I could google it, but that wouldn't be any fun.  I wouldn't get any responses.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I used to feel that way (hungry, an hour or two afterwards)....I don't eat Chinese anymore (unless I make it myself,) so I'm not sure! :)

    ReplyDelete