Saturday, July 14, 2012

Absolutely Stunning Sydney Day

After my beauty appointment this morning, Mr. Smith met me in North Sydney and we decided to head over to McMahon's Point, which is on the other side of the Harbour Bridge.  Here are some of the fabulous photos I took:


I cannot believe that I captured this with my iPhone!  This is Lavender Bay.

Saw this stump outside of a cafe in McMahon's Point.

Who knew that I would find a division of Diageo in this quaint little neighbourhood?

More Diago photos for my Eder peeps...

Right next to the front door of Diageo.

Mr. Smith ordered a Long Island Iced Tea for lunch... we're working on making him more Australian.

I had a cappuccino.  Look!  They gave me a teensy weensy choc chip cookie (it's peeking out on the left). 

We decided to walk along Lavender Bay on our way to Luna Park.

This is Luna Park.  Apparently anyone can walk through.  You only have to pay if you want to ride rides.  It's funny how that sounds fine when you say it out loud, but when you type it, it looks weird.

Big Dipper ride in Luna Park

I'm obsessed with Fairy Floss.  Why don't we call it Fairy Floss in the states?  Sounds so much cooler than cotton candy.

Big Top ride in Luna Park

See?  Obsessed.

Completely obsessed.  LOL

One of a couple of fun mirrors.  That's me behind the two little boys.

Love the burger columns at the "Hot Food" joint.

Ferris wheel in Luna Park

Merry Go Round in Luna Park

Merry Go Round

Thought these trash cans were cool, too.

California, eat your heart out!

One lone duck swimming in the bay.



3 comments:

  1. great photos

    love the one of Lavender Bay! crystal clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great place to spend the day! Great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to tell cricket about fairy floss!

    ReplyDelete