Monday, March 5, 2012

Warm, Wonderful Day

Didn't really do very much other than walk around Sydney today.  I ran a few errands: dropped off Jim's suit coat for dry cleaning, picked up some band aids (blisters all over my feet), picked up Jim's ATM card and ran to the grocery store for milk, fruit, etc.  Then I decided to go to Circular Quay for a beef, cheese and bacon meat pie for lunch.  OMG!  My first meat pie since getting back to Sydney.  $3.90 for a bit of heaven!  LOL!

I walked down to the Opera House and sat down for a bit just people-watching.  Then I decided to walk through The Rocks and then across the Harbour Bridge and back.  It takes about 20 minutes to walk each way over the bridge and it's nice and windy.  I stopped at Starbucks for a dark mocha frappacino and then went back to the hotel to try to arrange a Skype with my mom.  It didn't work out, so I walked down to Hyde Park to just sit and read outside.

We were approved for the apartment on Glen Street in Milsons Point, but I'm planning to go to an inspection at 10am tomorrow morning so we haven't done anything about it yet.  As usual, I'll keep you all informed.  :)  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment