Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So Confused

We've been approved for an apartment.  It's $780pw, two bed, two bath with parking.  I'm starting to forget what it looks like inside.  I remember that the finishes in the bathrooms left a lot to be desired.  But there are two more places that I would like to look at this weekend.  I'm afraid that if we don't move on the place in Glen Street, we'll miss out.  But I guess if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.


I just saw a place on Bathurst Street that's going for $900pw.  I loved the location and all the amenities, but the apartment itself left me cold.  There were dead spiders and roaches in it.  Wouldn't you clean that up before people came to look at it?  I won't pay $900 per week for bugs.  Plus the refrigerator would have to go in a closet.  It looks like you've got all this storage, but you would have to remove your refrigerator every time you wanted to get to that stuff.


I'm completely confused and frustrated.  Not ready to throw myself from the Harbour Bridge, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment