Monday, March 19, 2012

Guess I'm Employable After All

So guess who got a job?  Yippee!!!  I knew about it on Friday, but I wanted to make sure that everything was progressing smoothly with the recruitment company before I posted anything.  I'm not sure of the start date yet, but I'll be working for a company called PostClick, which was acquired a little over a year ago by Komli Media.  They are Asia Pacific’s leading digital media network platform.  Here's the website for PostClick:


PostClick Media, my new employer


I can't even describe how I felt on Friday.  Like a huge weight had simply lifted from my shoulders.  Thanks to all my family and friends for the thoughts and prayers on this.


Anyhoo, I'll be helping Shiplu with accounts payable, reporting to the Head of Finance.  Her name is Marilyn and she's a sweetheart of a woman.  I'm so excited to get started.  I've always worked in different industries and this is no different.  Obviously I'm very interested in learning more about online advertising.


What's new with you?  Drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment