Friday, December 21, 2012

I've Been Busy

Well, it's Friday 21 December 2012 and we're still here.  LOL!  I think it's possible that it may start feeling like Christmas today.  Not sure.  We've been so busy at work that I haven't been feeling very festive.  Not to mention the announcement about redundancies last week.  However, we are all trying very hard to move forward with a positive outlook.  It's never easy to say goodbye in any situation.

So we are scheduled to be off work for two weeks after today.  On Sunday, Mr. Smith and I are flying to Hamilton Island for a week.  We have plans for three days and the rest of the time is (hopefully) just relaxing on the beach.  I know that Mr. Smith wants to go jet skiing.  I never feel a day over 25 until death is staring me in the face!  LOL!  We'll see.  Perhaps jet skiing is in my near future.

I'm sure I'll blog about our experience after it is over.

Until then...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment