Friday, May 25, 2012

Vivid Sydney 2012

So, Vivid Sydney starts tonight (25 May 2012) and continues through 11 June 2012.  It's known as the festival of lights, music and ideas.  I must admit that I really don't know all that much about it, but the website is a great source of information about all sorts of things that are going on and discounts on most of them.  I hear a couple of people talking about it at work today and then noticed the sails of the Opera House being projected with various pictures and stuff.  I'm adding a few videos in case you are interested.  You may notice that it is extremely windy in Sydney tonight.  I don't think Chicago has anything on Sydney.  LOL










The buildings all around Circular Quay are all lit up, too.  I had forgotten all about what I overheard until the lights caught my eye.  Most of the pictures I took look terrible, but this one came out okay:


No comments:

Post a Comment