Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sharing a Bathroom

It has been quite a long time since I've had to share a bathroom with Mr. Smith.  I really like having only one bathroom to clean.  Even though I have to clean it every morning after he shaves.  But after speaking to other wives, I've come to realize that all men have a blind spot when it comes to fallen whiskers, so I've decided to accept it and move on.

The only part of sharing the bathroom that really irks me is when Mr. Smith gets out of bed first (happens every Saturday and Sunday).  He grabs fresh clothes and heads straight for the bathroom and stays in there until after he's used the facilities and taken his shower.  In the meantime, I've woken up and made a cup of coffee and pretty much dancing around the apartment waiting for him to come out.

My blue eyes are turning yellow.

My back teeth are floating.

Pick your favorite saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment