Monday, February 25, 2013

A New Spot

The office has always been a tight squeeze for the finance department, but it has started to become unbearable lately.  We were able to move around a bit so that we'd have more space for paperwork and such.  I was pretty happy with the space I had because my view was unbeatable, but we all knew that we had to make a change.

I don't have quite the same view now, but with more space...  well, it's nice.

Here's my new view:

This is my view to the right.
Chris sits there, but he was on vacation.

This is my view straight ahead and to the left a little.

This is my view to the left.
Hello, Frannie!  Poor girl used to have to sit in my right armpit.

This is my view straight ahead and to the right a little.
Colin sits across from me now.  He wasn't sitting there at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment