Friday, November 9, 2012

Crazy Weather

The weather forecast called for rain and possible thunderstorms today.  Looking out the window at 7am did not reflect that.  It was gorgeous outside.  But as I began my walk to the office, I did notice that it was quite humid.  About halfway there, I realized that my bag felt a bit light.  That's when I remembered that I had taken my brolly out of my bag to re-organize it.  And, of course, I never put it back in.

As soon as I got to the office, I announced to everyone that it was DEFINITELY going to rain because I had forgotten my umbrella.  :)

So the day carried on much the way it started... gorgeous!

We stepped out to go to our favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch at about 1pm.  It was still quite a beautiful day.  Smack in the middle of our meal, suddenly the sky turned black and this happened:



No comments:

Post a Comment